Burning Man 2017

Home Forums General General Chat Burning Man 2017

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dsm253mizzou@gmail. This post has been viewed 147 timescom 1 week, 3 days ago. This post has been viewed 147 times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Making my first trip out there this summer, and coming from KC. Don’t know a soul going, although if I can find a ticket and do a little coaxing, I may be able to convince my girlfriend to come along. This place seems to be pretty dead, but I don’t do Facebook so I figured I would give it a shot and see if there is anyone around the Kansas City area who was also going out this year, that maybe I could bounce some ideas off of, get some tips for the first time, or even caravan with for the long haul there.

Thanks!

FunDip
    Participant

Hi there! Wondering if you are still planning on heading to the Big Burn this year. There are quite a few MidWest Burners going including some from KC. Are you making the trip?

~ Lizzie

nm

Yes, I did make the trip out, and had an excellent time. Already starting on my planning for next year. Were you a part of a camp with any of the other MidWest Burners? I don’t know of any affiliation, but after searching around I ended up meeting some people who were from around the KC region at Friendgasm on Thursday afternoon.

Hope you had a good burn,
    Dustin

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.